18th February 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to select Lectureship also having selected JRF in UGC-NET application?

Sir,
I have selected only JRF on my UGC-NET application form. But I want to select both JRF and Lectureship. What should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Job prospects after qualifying UGC NET for lectureship in management?
  2. Will my score be lost if I rewrite UGC-NET? Advantage of JRF after qualifying for Lectureship?
  3. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for both UGC CSIR NET and UGC NET exam after doing MSc In Marine Science? If I score 55% in BSc Microbiology will I face any problem to appear for lectureship or JRF?
  5. How can I prepare for CSIR? Which are the best books?
  6. Good books and beneficial topics for SLET English Literature?
  7. Is it possible to do part time PhD after qualifying UGC-NET for Lectureship? Whether Government universities has more value? Course duration of PhD and JRF?
  8. How can I apply for Junior Research Fellowship? I have completed B.E Mechanical
  9. How to prepare for UGC NET JRF in Commerce subject?
  10. How can I get my scholarship if haven't received any feedback of application letter by UGC having qualified in NET and JRF?
  11. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  12. Age limit for OBC candidate to attend UGC JRF NET 2016
  13. Reference books for General paper and English of ELT Tamil Nadu?
  14. Last 5 years question papers of UGC-NET-JRF(Computer Science & Application)?
  15. Is there any other benefit of NET marks if not selected in merit of fellowship and lectureship?
  16. How to switch to Lecturership from Banking sector?
  17. Names of the books for SET exam of Pune University for Paper 1?
  18. How to access the UGC JRF Fellowship? I have cleared the NET JRF in June -- [Most Discussed]
23rd February 2016, 08:19 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to select Lectureship also having selected JRF in UGC-NET application?

You cannot change it now. As the UGC-NET is a very particular regarding the details provided in the form.
The results are published on the basis of what you have applied for so you will not be eligible for Lectureship in this go.
You can appear for the Examination again in the month of June when you should apply for both.
If you are selected for JRF you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD with the JRF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?