28th May 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in entrance exam for the entire syllabus of Chemistry syllabus to study PhD in Inorganic Chemistry?

Hi Sir,
I am interested in doing PhD in Inorganic Chemistry. Do I need to take entrance in that part or to take entrance exam in entire Chemistry? If so, what will be the syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. For studying PhD in Inorganic Chemistry, I have to appear in entrance exam of the entire chemistry subject?
  2. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  3. Is it beneficial to choose Physical Chemistry in PhD over Organic and Inorganic Chemistry?
  4. From where to download IIT JEE question papers with solutions?
  5. What is the chemistry syllabus of ONGC and from where to get the question papers?
  6. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligiblity to study Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry at IISER, Kolkata? In which entrance exam I will have to appear? When the application form will be released?
  8. Medicinal Chemistry syllabus for NIPER PhD entrance exam
  9. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  10. Syllabus for Ph.D Entrance Exam for Chemistry?
  11. Entrance exam date for B.Ed in Maharashtra? What is the syllabus? I have done MSc(Inorganic Chemistry) with 2 years of experience in teaching in private institute
  12. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(Chemistry) to study M.Sc in Analytical/Inorganic Chemistry in Delhi University?
  13. List of entrance exams except GATE available to study PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  14. Syllabus of Ph.D in Dairy Chemistry entrance exam?
  15. What is the scope after MSc in Inorganic Chemistry?
  16. How to overcome trobules in Inorganic Chemistry in 12th class?
  17. What is the scope in inorganic chemistry? What is the industrial scope?
  18. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
21st May 2018, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I have to appear in entrance exam for the entire syllabus of Chemistry syllabus to study PhD in Inorganic Chemistry?

List of distance education universities offering PhD in analytical chemistry?how to get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?