17th July 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What would be the right time to enrol for PH.D programme? List of Universities which I can apply for?

How can apply to PhD programme at your University? I mean is it possible to join in this time or there are some specific date to enrol? Can you please let me know the list of Universities in which I can apply for the course as well? Awaiting for the reply soon!

Related Questions:
  1. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  2. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  3. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology?
  4. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  5. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Urdu Language in India?
  6. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  7. Is it possible to do CA with 60% in 12th commerce? Names of institutes and colleges offering the course?
  8. List of universities and their contact details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  9. List of universities offering part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  11. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  12. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  13. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  14. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  15. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Technology?
  16. Am I eligible to study ICSI course if discontinued B.Com after completing 2nd year?
  17. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  18. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
17th July 2015, 08:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the right time to enrol for PH.D programme? List of Universities which I can apply for?

Almost all the universities offer Ph.D course admission in the months of March-June. So, first you should select any university, in which you want to apply for admission and then you have to wait for Ph.D course admission notification from that university. After the release of notification, you can apply for admission by visiting admission office of the university or through online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?