30th December 2016, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for JRF Ph.D after completion of B.E IT?

Procedure to apply for JRF Ph.D after completion of B.E IT? How to apply? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? I need to get the information soon as I have to start preparing for the application admission. Awaiting for the response.

23rd January 2017, 09:07 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for JRF Ph.D after completion of B.E IT?

Those candidates who want to apply for JRF PhD have to go through the rules and regulations of the admission notice published in the advertisement in Newspaper. The aspirants are requested to fill the application form very carefully as guided in the prospectus and in the admission notice. Failing of the rules and regulations or incomplete applications shall not be entertained. The candidate should have completed his/her post graduate degree before applying for the JRF and the age of the candidate to appear for the eligibility test should be 28 years and the upper age relaxation for the reserved candidate is also applicable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?