28th July 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Previous year cut off marks of CSIR NET, GATE exam for B.Tech in mechanical Engineering candidate?

Hello sir, I am Mechanical Engineering holder and applied for UGC NET (JRF) exam. What was the cut off marks of CSIR NET, GATE in previous year for B.Tech in mechanical Engineering candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year's cut off marks of JRF CSIR for Electrical engineering holder? How much marks an SC candidate should score for selection?
  2. Cut off marks of CSIR NET exam of Mechanical stream of June term for all categories? -- [New]
  3. GATE Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last date to submit application form of CSIR NET/JRF? Previous year cut off marks for it?
  5. Previous year question papers of Mechanical engineering GATE exam? Cut off marks to join top IITs for M.Tech?
  6. Previous year cut off marks of CSIR NET Life Science? Proper strategy for the preparation of this exam?
  7. Previous year papers of GATE and CSIR exam?
  8. GATE Instrumentation Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can BE students who have completed post graduation in masters of engineering and management take NET exam?
  10. When the application form of CSIR JRF will be out for M.Pharmacy candidate? Cut off marks for OBC candidate?
  11. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams?
  12. CSIR-NET cut-off? Candidate getting above 86 will be a JRF?
  13. JNTU B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-Metrology and Surface Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Marks required in CSIR NET for OBC candidate to become a Lecturer?
  15. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  16. What shall I do to become a Chemistry Professor?
  17. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Metallurgy And Material Science Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  18. Cut off marks of CSIR Maths? Required number of questions to qualify?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?