4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

When the Saurashtra University M.Phil application form will be out? Fees and procedure to get admission?

I want to know about details regarding M.Phil after M.Com from Saurashtra University. When the application form will be out? Fees and procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form for admission in M.Com will be released in Saurashtra University? Is this a correspondence University?
  2. When admission starts for Saurashtra University M.Com Semester I for external candidates?
  3. How to get application form of PhD course in Saurashtra University?
  4. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  5. What are the important dates of M.Com Part I External Admission of Saurashtra University?
  6. Procedure and fees to do M.Phil from Saurashtra University, Rajkot? Value of M.Phil degree from here?
  7. What is the admission date for Saurashtra University?
  8. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  9. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to get PhD(Economics) admission in SRM University?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Delhi University for PhD in Mathematics?
  12. Minimum percentage to do B.Ed from UP board?
  13. Admission procedure to study MPhil(Education) in Dr. CV Raman University?
  14. How to seek external admission in Mumbai University for M.Com? I am a graduate from Saurashtra University
  15. Admission procedure to study MPhil(Microbiology) in Jodhpur National University? -- [New]
  16. How to get the admission form of Saurashtra University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much to pay for MSc Mathematics correspondence for 2 years?
  18. Details & procedure to get PhD(English) admission in SRM University?
7th October 2017, 03:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the Saurashtra University M.Phil application form will be out? Fees and procedure to get admission?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, saurashtra university has already conducted it's entrance examination for offering admission into M.phil courses.

Entrance examination has been conducted on 20th July, 2017 and for more details you re required to visit the official website of the saurashtra university.

I am providing you official website of saurashtra university, where you can find more details of this m.phil course. And I am providing you official notification and I request you to go through this official notification once before applyig for this course.

click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?