18th July 2011, 12:46 AM
nikamoni

How much to pay for MSc Mathematics correspondence for 2 years?

how much i have to pay for msc mathematics correspondence for the two years?

13th December 2011, 12:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much to pay for MSc Mathematics correspondence for 2 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikamoni View Post
how much i have to pay for msc mathematics correspondence for the two years?
If you want to do M.Sc in mathematics through correspondence, first you need to decide in which college you want to take your admission in. Different institution-private and government, have different fees structure. It varies according to their campus facilities and infrastructure. The quality of Professors, Lecturers and Administrative team they have for the courses offered.

Nevertheless, yes the government colleges fees are comparatively less than most of the private colleges/institutions.

Please mention the name of the University you want to get admission in for M. Sc in mathematics, you will get precise information
24th June 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.SC. from pcm. stream. now i want to do m. lib. so plz guide me can i take admission in m.lib
11th September 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B.sc in karnataka university Dharwad, now i want to take M.Sc maths from IGNOU.ll you plz explain me .how can i take admission ,and course fees i need all information about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?