21st April 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Details & procedure to get PhD(English) admission in SRM University?

Hello everyone, I am studying in MPhil with English. After my MPhil I want to do PhD in the same subject. Right now I am in my final year. I want to study my PhD in SRM University. Can you please tell me the admission procedure and further details regarding admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to get PhD(Economics) admission in SRM University? -- [New]
  2. Does SRM University provide PhD in Mechanical stream? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission in SRM University to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  4. When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?
  5. How much rank is required to get admitted in SRM university? Procedure to apply for counseling in SRM university
  6. How to get admitted in Genetic Engineering college in India without loosing a year?
  7. Possibilities to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management course at SRM University?
  8. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission into SRM University after scoring 1942 rank in SRM entrance? What are the choices available for me with this rank?
  10. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university?
  11. Details to study Masters in Agriculture & Forestry from Columbia University? Whole procedure to get admission?
  12. Cutoff percentage required to get admission in SRM University?
  13. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  14. Can I get admission in SRM university after scoring 40,000?
  15. Does SRM University offer PhD in Economics? Can I get admission with 50% in MA?
  16. Which branches are offered to me? I have scored 13363 rank in SRMEE
  17. Details about the Artificial Intelligence in SRM university?
  18. Can I change my university from Madras University to SRM for bachelor of commerce degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?