20th July 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to get PhD(Economics) admission in SRM University?

Hello friends, I am studying in MPhil with Economics. After my MPhil I want to do PhD in the same subject. Right now I am in my final year. I want to study my PhD in SRM University. Can you please tell me the admission procedure and further details regarding admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Does SRM University provide PhD in Mechanical stream? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to get admission in SRM University to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  5. How much rank is required to get admitted in SRM university? Procedure to apply for counseling in SRM university
  6. When admission starts for Saurashtra University M.Com Semester I for external candidates?
  7. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.Tech course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics
  8. Detailed information and admission procedure to study M.Sc(Nutrition) in SNDT Women's University? Important dates of admission?
  9. How to get admitted in Genetic Engineering college in India without loosing a year?
  10. Details & procedure to get PhD(English) admission in SRM University?
  11. Detailed information and admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Calicut University?
  12. Detailed information, admission procedure and closing date of admission in M.Phil(Hindi) in Calcutta University?
  13. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  14. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission into SRM University after scoring 1942 rank in SRM entrance? What are the choices available for me with this rank?
  16. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  17. Detailed information about Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University PhD(Hindi) course? Admission procedure and eligibility to apply?
  18. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Delhi University for PhD in Mathematics?
12th July 2022, 09:36 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to get PhD(Economics) admission in SRM University?

To study PhD Economics, candidates who have done post graduate in Economics with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Economics.

GATE, UGC NET and SLET is the entrance exam.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?