6th November 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

When the University of Delhi will issue application form of PhD in Library & Information Science? Send me pattern of entrance exam?

Sir, I wan to do PhD in Library & Information Science from University of Delhi. Please tell me when the application form will be issue? Send me pattern of entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Question pattern of Master of Library & Information Science entrance exam conducted by IGNOU?
  2. Universities offering PhD(Library & Information Science) in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  3. Reputed colleges/universities offering PhD(Library & Information Science) program? Procedure to get admission?
  4. When the application form of Pondicherry University PhD(Political Science and International Relations) entrance exam will be released? Date of examination?
  5. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  6. Detailed information about PET for Library & Information Science postgraduate?
  7. When University of Delhi will out the application form of PhD? Entrance exam syllabus?
  8. PhD admission for Library Information Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to do PhD in Library and Information science at Kurukshetra University?
  10. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  11. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  12. Can I take admission in M.Lib course in Nehu after taking B.Lib degree from CMJ
  13. List of colleges offering PhD in Library Science in India
  14. Does Vinayak Mission University offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  15. Syllabus and previous year question papers of PhD entrance exam of Indian Institute of Science? When application form will be issue?
  16. Model question papers of PhD in Geography & Geology entrance exam of University of Delhi? When the application will be out?
  17. Whether CMJ University offers Master of Library & Information Science under UGC approval?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?