6th November 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of NET JRF for Civil Engineering stream? Best topic to do PhD?

Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering and after it want to appear in NET JRF exam to do PhD. Please send me previous year question papers of it? Best topic to do PhD?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams? 3 28th September 2019 01:54 AM
Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate? 2 24th March 2018 06:34 PM
Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University? 3 5th March 2016 11:29 PM
Am I exempted to attend entrance exam for study PhD if completed M.Phil in English Language? Where should I pursue PhD? 1 26th July 2015 06:56 PM
Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management? 1 16th June 2015 12:11 AM