21st April 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Reputed colleges/universities offering PhD(Library & Information Science) program? Procedure to get admission?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. Now I want to make my career in research field. So, I want to know that how can I get admission in PhD course in Library & Information Science? Also let me know about the colleges all over in India. I would like to do my PhD in any reputed college or university.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top institutions for doing M.B.B.S. in Jammu & Kashmir and their admission procedure and fees?
  2. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  3. Universities offering Ph.d in library and information science and procedure of admission?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  5. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Yoga from USA? Universities offering the course?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer and Information Science) in BMS College of Engineering?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology at West Bengal? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of universities offering B.Tech course in Abroad for 12th Science student? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
  13. Diploma in Leather technology course?
  14. Reputed colleges offering BDS course in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. List of reputed colleges offering BS(Mining Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  17. List of reputed colleges which offer M.A.(Archaeology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
24th May 2018, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed colleges/universities offering PhD(Library & Information Science) program? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. Now I want to make my career in research field. So, I want to know that how can I get admission in PhD course in Library & Information Science? Also let me know about the colleges all over in India. I would like to do my PhD in any reputed college or university.

Reputed colleges/universities offering PhD in Library and Information Science program are given below:

Central University of Gujarat - Official Website

University of Delhi - Official Website

Pondicherry University - Official Website

The University of Burdwan - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University - Official Website

Panjab University - Official Website

University of Madras - Official Website

Candidates who have passed the Master in Library and Information Science (MLIS) from a recognized university with at least 55% marks are eligible to do PhD in Library and Information Science. They have to clear the PhD entrance test and interview conducted by the university for the admission. Those candidates who have qualified NET/SET/MPhil in the relevant subject shall be exempted from the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?