28th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Dates and complete procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D course?

Sir,

Please let me know about the Phd courses of your university fields and areas along with the dates for admission and other related topics . Can someone please give me the information on this soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer.
Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JEST for studying PhD in Physics?
  3. Procedure to apply and important dates of application in IISC for Ph.D programme?
  4. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  5. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details about complete procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D course?
  7. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  8. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  9. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for doing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for applying Ph.D after completion of MCA?
  12. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  14. Can anyone enter into PhD course immediately after UG?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to apply for DBT-JRF to study PhD in Biotechnology?
  16. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in networking in India?
  17. Under which professor I can work as a assistant scholar aw well as complete my Ph.D course?
  18. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
28th August 2015, 10:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Dates and complete procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

Please let me know about the Phd courses of your university fields and areas along with the dates for admission and other related topics . Can someone please give me the information on this soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the answer.
Thanking you
You can apply for Ph.D entrance exam like CSIR NET exam.

Candidates may apply Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website www.csirhrdg.res.in

Important dates for CSIR UGC NET Dec 2015 (Tentative)

Online application will be commenced from -3rd August 2015
Last date of close of deposit fees -03.09. 2015
Online application will close on -04.09.2015
Exam date (CSIR UGC NET Dec 2015) -20th December 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?