10th April 2012, 10:23 PM
Era Kaushik

Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? How should I apply for it?

Sir i have completed mca and now i want to do Phd so please inform me the details like exam details, last date to apply , how to apply And all other details which are necessary as soon as possilbe

Related Questions:
  1. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  2. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? How should I apply for it?
  3. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University
  4. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  5. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  6. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  7. Details of M.Phil and PhD(Maths) full time course at Bangalore university? When to apply and details of entrance exam and fee structure?
  8. Detailed information about Jiwaji University PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  10. Details regarding Ph.D entrance exam? I have completed my MBA
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Ph.D? Procedure to apply and age limit?
  12. Ph.D Entrance exam and syllabus details for the next upcoming ones?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam for M.Sc 1st year candidate?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  15. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  16. Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details about entrance exam for PhD in Special Education?
  18. Can i get scholarship for Ph.D after scoring 145 in GPAT? How to apply for it?
17th May 2012, 08:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? How should I apply for it?

After MCA, you can apply for Ph.D in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or other related subjects. Lovely Professional University, University of Delhi, etc offers Ph.D course in Computer Science. Admission to the course is offered through written exam and interview. Syllabus will be based on the topics covered under MCA course. Further details regarding the exam can be collected from the official web portal of the corresponding University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?