15th March 2015, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

When will the PhD session starts at Guwahati University?

Please do tell me that when will be the session of phd starts on guwahati university in zoology 2015. Plz guode me.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  2. How can I apply for PhD? When admission starts?
  3. What is the cost of admission in B.Ed? I have completed BSc with 42.5% in BN college
  4. Number of seats available for Ph.D in Biotechnology at IIT-Guwahati for general student?
  5. List of scholarship exams to study MBA in Abroad?
  6. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  7. How to get admission in Guwahati University for B.Tech?
  8. How may I get the details of PhD entrance exam in Assamese to be held in Guwahati university?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  10. When the session of M.Phil will be started? How can I get admission?
  11. Universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy? Previous questions papers for Ph.D in Physiotherapy entrance exam?
  12. When application of PhD in Ancient History & Culture starts at Calcutta University?
  13. Will it be a problem if I get admission in Guwahati University for B.Tech?
  14. Which all universities are offering PhD in Home Science? From where admission starts?
  15. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  16. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  17. Top colleges for M.Sc (Biotechnology) in India -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
20th October 2016, 05:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the PhD session starts at Guwahati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please do tell me that when will be the session of phd starts on guwahati university in zoology 2015. Plz guode me.

The Guwahati University Research Entrance Test (GU RET) held for the academic session August 2016 to July 2017. The GU RET held during last week of May and first week of June 2016. The results of GU RET were published by third week of June 2016. The PhD session started from August 2016. The details are available in the Guwahati University website, the link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?