6th November 2017, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply for PhD in Computer Science & Engineering in distance mode?

I have completed M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering and now planing to do PhD in distance mode. Please tell me where to apply for PhD in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  2. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  3. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  4. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  5. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  6. Whole procedure to do PhD Hindi in distance mode? Where should I apply for it?
  7. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  8. Details of distance universities in Coimbatore to do PhD in Computer Science?
  9. Can a M.Sc IT in distance mode do PhD in regular mode? Which stream should I choose?
  10. Can I do PhD without NET qualification after M.Sc Computer Science in distance mode? What should I do for it?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Engineering & Technology for M.Phil student?
  12. Ph.D in Computer science after MCA from Punjab Technical University in distance education?
  13. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before PhD for MSW in distance? List of universities offering PhD in distance mode?
  15. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  17. What is the criteria followed for getting admission on Ph.D Computer Science after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?
  18. Is is possible to do Ph.D in law through distance mode? -- [New]
10th November 2017, 09:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for PhD in Computer Science & Engineering in distance mode?

As you have mentioned that you need the name of the institute where you can apply for PhD in computer science and engineering in distance mode. So, at present there is only one college which offers the course and that is :

The Global Open University (Address: Suzhou Village, P.O. - ARTC, NH-39, Dimapur, Nagaland 797115, Phone: 087318 87594)

Web : (http://www.tgounagaland.com/)
10th November 2017, 07:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for PhD in Computer Science & Engineering in distance mode?

List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in distance learning:

Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.

Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Pilani.

Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati.

Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology, Madras

Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

Panjab University, Chandigarh, Punjab

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
10th November 2017, 08:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Colleges offering PhD in Computer Science Engineering through distance learning:

Birla Institute of Technology, Billa

Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi I

ndian Institute of Technology, Madras

Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay

Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

Punjab University Chandigarh, Punjab

Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
10th November 2017, 09:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of universities for PhD in Computer Science and Engineering in distance mode:-

Institute of Technology
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi

Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Pilani

Indian Institute of Technology
Vellore

Indian Institute of Technology,
Roorkee

Madras

Bombay

Punjab University
Chandigarh,Punjab

Annamalai University
Chidambaram.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?