1st August 2011, 11:38 AM
hpblast

Is it possible to get scholarship in Ph.D(Food Science/Food Technology/Food Process Engineering) in abroad universities? How can I apply for the course?

Is it possible to get scholarship in ph.d(food science/food technology/food process engineering) in abroad universities?
if yes,then how can we apply for the course and scholarship in particular universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get scholarship in Ph.D(Food Science/Food Technology/Food Process Engineering) in abroad universities? How can I apply for the course?
  2. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  3. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  4. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  5. How to choose Universities to do MS in Abroad after completion of Engineering? How to get Scholarship for this?
  6. Universities offering MS course in Abroad with scholarship?
  7. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  8. List of universities which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering with scholarship in Abroad?
  9. Universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of reputed universities which offer MBA with 50% scholarship in Abroad?
  12. List of universities which offer Animation course with scholarship in Abroad?
  13. Scholarship to study M.Tech in abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) student?
  14. List of universities which offer Thesis with scholarship in Abroad for M.E.(Biotechnology) 2nd year student?
  15. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  16. List of universities which offer MBA course in Abroad with scholarship
  17. List of universities which offer MBA in Abroad with scholarship
  18. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
31st October 2016, 09:39 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get scholarship in Ph.D(Food Science/Food Technology/Food Process Engineering) in abroad universities? How can I apply for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpblast View Post
Is it possible to get scholarship in ph.d(food science/food technology/food process engineering) in abroad universities?
if yes,then how can we apply for the course and scholarship in particular universities?

Yes, it is possible, but for that you need to score higher for the PHD in abroad. You need to get the top level in your exams to get the full scholarship in the program. There are many top level universities in the abroad. There are many opportunities for study in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?