26th May 2011, 04:17 PM
imsatyasony

What is the procedure of getting NOC?

process for getting the noc as i want to change the college after 1st year b.tech as my college not giving it and demanding the 4 years fees which is affliated to jntuh

27th May 2011, 01:16 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: What is the procedure of getting NOC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsatyasony View Post
process for getting the noc as i want to change the college after 1st year b.tech as my college not giving it and demanding the 4 years fees which is affliated to jntuh
Hii,

There is no any procedure you convence your college atority and take the NOC because their ar egov rights so you can't do any thing about that..

ankur
11th July 2011, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to get my NOC from my college but they are asking for Bribe and i have audio video proof for that also. Can any one tell me that in such circumstaance what can i do?? I am from Surat, gujarat. My name is Saurabh V. My college name is A.C.C..
28th May 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

in case a person wants to change college, kindly let me know if NOC and TC are the certifcates to be taken from college or university??
11th May 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i m sy bscIT student from dav college mumbai i want to change the college i also applied to another college but they are asking for noc but the vice principal of dav college is asking for paying two years of fees means 50000 rs.in such case what can i do please help me someone if any suggestion is there????????????
16th June 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I get NOC in B.tech 3rd year after 6 sem , and what is the procedure to get the NOC ?
26th May 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I am an BMM student from Mumbai.I want to change my college and I want NOC for the same. My college is taking too much time for it purposely . What should I do?
7th October 2020, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedurefor making noc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?