7th February 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether to seek NOC from Botad college to change into Karamsad college?

One of my relative got admission in college in botad, gtu recognized college, under D2D, in the 3rd semester in this year, afterwards he got provisional admission in a college in Karamsad under GTU in the same branch now to get the fees deposited in botad college, what shall do get it back, whether he should seek NOC from the Botad college, help him in this regard.

17th March 2015, 07:11 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Whether to seek NOC from Botad college to change into Karamsad college?

See, no matter whatever you do, you are not going to get the fee back. When you get admitted in a certain college they take some amount of money called the admission fee and a caution money. Together this might amount from around Rs.20,000 to Rs.40,000. I am sure you are talking about this fee. When you get admitted the college itself tells you that even if take admission somewhere else, or no matter what, once you submit this money, it is non-refundable.
That means, once you submit this token amount of money, the school or college you are getting admitted to is not liable to pay you the money back. I think this rule is even written at the back of his fee book.
Now regarding NOC, a student requires an NOC, only when the college he is getting admitted to wants one. In your case if your relative has got a notice from Karamsad college that they require an NOC for continuing his education, only then will he require an NOC. Normally students are free to join any college they want to without the requirement of an NOC. So ask the principal of Karamsad college about this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?