View Poll Results: Will you join politics?

Yes 112 34.67%
May be 62 19.20%
No 149 46.13%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll

3rd June 2010, 11:20 AM
anu132

Default Re: Will you join 'POLITICS'

no never...because the whole system of politics is full of corrupted people...
Everyone wants to do something for the country..but seeing the current situation of the country i am not going to opt for such stupidity..If we want to change the system the system will change us...I will opt for any civil service job but not the politics...By this way i can serve my country...
3rd June 2010, 05:48 PM
jyotitiwari08

yes absulutely one should join politics as politics can bring change to not only to countries economy but also can improve the standard ,thoughts,quality of ones living. so joining politics and doing something good for the nation is a excellent thing.n if we only dont move forward to improve our country then our will be in the same position after 2020. and the dreams of many social workers will not come true. so if i will get a chance to do something for the nation then i will proudly join the politics and move my nation forward.
15th June 2010, 11:41 PM
raghav*

Why not?
If i'll get any chance to serve my nation, i'll definitely go for it.
16th June 2010, 10:25 PM
ankita sehrawat

it is a dirty mess of people .if you really want to help your mother nation then go for civil service exams so that you can clear the corrupted system of this country.
18th June 2010, 03:01 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

no my advice the politic is not join because in politics life its very boaring.
19th June 2010, 11:46 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

rajneeti mein jakar hi to rajneeti ko samjhege.if money is not the matter than definetely i love politics to serve my nation.
20th June 2010, 11:49 PM
VINODH PANCHAPAKESAN

No way...."Politics"- now this name lost its fame due to uneducated politicians. Nothing can be changed until politicians go on a right track. Nowadays politics is everywhere. So everyone joining a corporate company is turning into a politician:-(.
1st July 2010, 02:24 PM
AMANDEEP SINGH ATTRI

So many people say they will join politics. I wonder how many are seriously serious.
9th July 2010, 08:42 AM
gohan4

NO i sure i will not join politics . Today for politics you need lots of contacts and lots
of money .they don't work for us they work for themselves and idon;t want to become
like them.
14th July 2010, 01:49 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
Hello friends

I would like to now howmany of you would like to join 'POLITICS'
If not then why? please explain your reason.
If yes then why? please support your answer.
Hi
Yes, I am interested to join politics.
Because seriously our systems needs young generation support.
Infact I am fan of Rahul Gandhi and I follow him and their tremoundous work.
In future I love to work for my nation.
SJ
15th July 2010, 05:47 PM
chaudharyvishal88

Post Re: Will you join 'POLITICS'

POLITICS is an also good option to serve our country.It does not matter most of the politicians are corrupted & selfish. But if we try it then most of the things may be we can change easily.

Vishal Chaudhary
15th July 2010, 05:50 PM
chaudharyvishal88

Politics is an also good option to serve our country.It does not matter most of the politicians are corrupted & selfish. But if we try it then most of the things may be we can change easily.Yes if i will get a chance in politics then definitely, I will serve my country with honestly.

Vishal Chaudhary
16th July 2010, 04:29 PM
Singh Anurag Atul kumar

Yes I would like to join "POLITICS".Because sometime i heard that politics is like a garbage but someone should come ahead tocleanup this barbage and give a hand in progres of india.
16th July 2010, 06:04 PM
Nilesh Prajapati

Right now I am doing my b.tech in IT, that is why I am sure, but i will if I have proper guidance and chance to jump into Politics.....

-
Nilesh
16th July 2010, 10:45 PM
N.MD.AZHARUDDIN
Senior Member+

NO,politics in india is very bad... only money works in this nation... there is no way for the good politician to come an serve for the country......but if i get a chance sure i'll join an make this dirty india clean and get back all the black money in india and expense it for india
17th July 2010, 12:08 PM
sharad3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
Hello friends

I would like to now howmany of you would like to join 'POLITICS'
If not then why? please explain your reason.
If yes then why? please support your answer.
If i'll get a chance, i will love to go for it.
n if we only dont move forward to improve our country then our will be in the same position after 2020. and the dreams of many social workers will not come true.
18th July 2010, 09:33 AM
LOKESH RAJPUT

it is very easy to say that you would join politics and remove corruption and other evils
but once you step in, either you also become corrupt or else corrupt people would never let you grow.
its very hard to become a good politician
19th July 2010, 11:03 PM
Pearl0311

Politics is a dirty game these days.I think we can better help India by being outside this rather than being in it.Joining politics mean you have created few enemy of your life or family.
20th July 2010, 09:12 PM
sharmila jain

first of all when we see the indian political leaders i juist hate politics ..but if the question comes to improve the system with the support of other youths i will surely join ... but the thing is that these corrupt politiocians which are present now should be removed...thanku
24th July 2010, 03:43 PM
chaudharyvishal88

Politics- a word detested by most of the common people. To an ordinary person, politics is a synonym to corruption, misuse of power, money laundering and other malpractices. Politics has earned such a bad name for itself everywhere, that even the most honest political leader is looked upon with suspicion.

We have no right to say Politics is a dirty game. We are also an Indian & we also have some duties to follow the rules & we do everything, which is in favour of India & society.

Don't think that, Civil Service is only one option to serve our country. If we become a good citizen & follow our duties properly, it means we are doing some thing for our nation...

So try to become a good citizen of the Union of the state of India.

Yes if i will get a chance in politics then definitely i will join politics.....

Jai Hind
24th July 2010, 05:05 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

no i will not want to join politics because Here you cannot escape from corruption If you want to be in this field you have to be corrupted. I think it is unavoidable to remain out of it if want to succeed in politics. So , I would always try to remain out of it . But its also true that at present time corruption is everywhere but its level is high in Politics. I also know that if any changes are to be made it all comes through politics only and any reform can be made from being there only . But I cannot survive in the environment of Politics. I just hate it
1st August 2010, 03:14 PM
swati taneja

if i get a chance to join politics..then i'll definitely go for it
2nd August 2010, 08:46 PM
swapnil diwedi

ya i will nt join pliticsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
2nd August 2010, 08:54 PM
Singh Anurag Atul kumar

Well i don't think about this point now but in future i eill decide to join politics
because i often here that politics line is very currepted but someone should help to remove it then why not me.
14th August 2010, 10:22 PM
love_star

Location: 128/939 Y Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Yes, i will join it to serve the people. There are still many faults in our system. Like the one of commonwealth games. The corruption is ridiculous. Moreover just talking does not benefit we have to join to do some change.
19th August 2010, 04:54 PM
hsakapandit
Banned

Location: Vill. and Post Office Katrain, Near Shiv Temple, Distt. and Teh. Kullu (Himachal Pradesh) India

I am sure about the future but If I get chance from anywhere then I will not leave this chance. So I said I may be.
Thanks
Hsakapandit
21st August 2010, 03:53 PM
mukeshbhadoriya

yes if get the importunity i join it definitely because this the place where you work to change the system
25th August 2010, 11:39 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

I am not political in my views atall...I feel now a days politics has become the synonym oof corruption...Well its our responsiblity to wipe out corruption...But we can also do it without being a part of it...
30th August 2010, 02:31 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOKESH RAJPUT View Post
it is very easy to say that you would join politics and remove corruption and other evils
but once you step in, either you also become corrupt or else corrupt people would never let you grow.
its very hard to become a good politician

I agree with you..........!

Yeah its typical to be a good politician without get corrupted, but not an Impossible.
30th August 2010, 11:02 AM
Saikiran M

Yes.

At he end of my career i want to end up as a politician...
reason is i feel like my mother india is fed up with all political nonsense..
and as her son, i will see the end of it.'
31st August 2010, 09:28 PM
Saikiran M

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpreet.sonam View Post
yes i would join it.because i think our system needs to be improved and it can be done only by becoming a part of it...
Yes I do agree withn this. everyone should take a step for this.
3rd September 2010, 03:08 PM
pratikjui

Yes, I will like to join politics b'coz POLITICS NEED NOW YOUNGSTERS. India is progressing such a fast that there is need to control issues that are preventing progress. And for this young and educated challengers must b in politics.
13th September 2010, 11:22 PM
kool
Senior Member++

NO doubt politics is good for those people which have some leadership qualities.

They can do something essential work for our society, but now a days it is a house of corruption.
Every leader after getting power, they mis use their power by doing so many irritating or harmful work for society.

By seeing all these thing i don't like to interested in politics & in future i'll not join politics.
16th September 2010, 09:54 PM
sanjusabu

I will not join politics as i think now-a-days politics is all about earning money for own without thinking for the nation and do something well for them.

But I really want to become a social worker and want to serve for public who are investing money in terms of tax only to see their country in progress.

What is happening actually the politicians are really coming into the action by telling public that they will work for them but the same is not happening after they got some power from where they can really work for the public if they want. But they don't.
4th October 2010, 12:25 AM
mseetharamster

Many persons lost their career joining there........
i would not like to become the prey for such predators who want power,only power that which gives money...
though i struggle to stand up..i can't be corrupt.....which your high command needs....
5th October 2010, 05:36 PM
Ragha3728

Politics is filled with roudies and unwanted social activities i am sure that i want to join in politics and want to improve our nation but to develop our nation is of with a lots of risk like life danger.
So i am refusing..........................
6th October 2010, 11:32 AM
simranrohit

Smile Re: Will you join 'POLITICS'

yes i would love to..i really want to do bring some change in india....
15th October 2010, 12:28 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Given a chance i will definitely join politics,honestly speaking i am really interested towards it but i don know whether i will get any chance or not.I have even registered in of the country largest party through online.
there are few numbers of youngsters comin forward in politics.Our system has become corrupted from top to bottom,there needs to some cleaning.There are full of criminals ruling our country for their own needs.At least we can give it a try..So please come forward ....
15th October 2010, 10:18 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

I won't join the politics because , if you join also, you should do what the head says, you may be some time wrong , when you are perfect too, they make as like that. our country (they also won't live, but also won't allow us to do)

think it
15th October 2010, 10:52 PM
Ragha3728

as after seeing many politicians in our daily life i am not interested in the politics
16th October 2010, 06:57 PM
yogananda143

yes,
if join in politics i may not change the entire country but atleast i can help the some people who r needy around me
16th October 2010, 08:17 PM
shreyasriv

No..I don't like to join politics.It's a very dangerous game that politician play and know how to run the politics
16th October 2010, 09:20 PM
vydammahidhar

sir,

As a voter each and every person is involved in politics and there is no question in asking whether one can join it or not. Being a true voter is itself the first duty .For this question I think so many has answered NO NO NO .This answer itself says that people are feared of doing things correctly but blindly can write the columns in HINDU regarding the politics.Though given a chance to participate in politics they are not doing it even as a voter .there are so many people here like that in this country.If people like us start joining in politics and get the awareness in youth then this entire political system will change .Change will not come until one has started it .Let's be the one to start this .
17th October 2010, 06:55 PM
seshukumari

no I m not interested to join politics. I need to do service to society.
18th October 2010, 09:11 PM
mohit brh

i think evry one should join politics becuse ther are very corruption and need to improve it but it depend upon the interest of candidate.
19th October 2010, 12:32 AM
sobu

Thumbs up Re: Will you join 'POLITICS'

hello my name is shailesh and i don"t want to join politics beacuse there is no honesty the youth politicians are trying to make fool the people and they get sucess also so if i beacame a politician i have to also work with same as other for my self not for the civil people ..thanks
19th October 2010, 12:51 AM
arun kumar jain

hi....... myself arun kumar jain.......
yes I want to join the politics ......because I give a good direction for the development of our country.
19th October 2010, 09:42 PM
bikenindia

To be honest, i hate politics. The politics in India is in a very bad shape. Later on i realized that, its not the politics, its the politicians in our country. So, India need a young blood who came out for the country not for the personal interest. So, in the near future, I would love to join the politics and change the system in a better way for the betterment of our country.
20th October 2010, 08:10 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

yes,
if i get a chance i would definately join politics,because its we the young generation who have to lead the nation in the new india,
the old thouhts have to go and new ideas should come in,for which youth is required in politics
20th October 2010, 07:55 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

From my point of view , this depends on individuals interest to join politics.
for example-
1. If some one's faimly background is related to politics , that may be interested to join politics.
2. If someone is not happy with their corporate life and want to do social work.
3. Lastly, if someone has desire to bring about a change ...such peoples are very strongly determined and very sharp social thinkers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?