25th June 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research for MDS course in the specialization of Oral Medicine & Radiology. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research?
  3. Course duration and fee structure of MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research?
  4. Job opportunities for MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) candidate of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research?
  5. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  6. List of deemed universities and colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Last date to apply for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine admission in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  9. Bharat Institute Of Higher Education and Research is an authentic institute?
  10. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine admission in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education?
  11. How to apply in college for genetic engineering?
  12. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  13. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  14. What will be salary as a fresher and future in B.Sc in Radiology?
  15. Which is the best university in India to do Ph.D? List of courses which we can take in Ph.D?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur? -- [New]
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  18. What is the duration of B.Sc radiology and imaging after diploma in radiology and imaging?
15th October 2018, 06:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research?

Admission criteria to study MDS(Oral Medicine & Radiology) in Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research.

** M.D.S. Oral Medicine and Radiology or Master of Dental Surgery in Oral Medicine and Radiology is a postgraduate Dentistry course.

** The duration of this course is three years.

** Candidate should have passed BDS from a recognized university.

** The admission of candidate will be on the basis of entrance examination which is organized by the University/College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?