27th June 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MSc(Maternity Nursing) admission in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MSc(Maternity Nursing) course in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  3. Can I become a Professor with MSc(Maternity Nursing) Degree of SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur? -- [New]
  5. Course structure of MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  6. Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  7. How many PhD(Information Technology) seats are available in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  8. How to get admission in SRM Kattankulathur
  9. Can I get admission in computer science in SRM Kattankulathur campus with a rank of 7678?
  10. List of the universities offering B.E Environmental Engineering in Tamilnadu
  11. In which branch will I get admitted after scoring 36000 in SRMEE?
  12. What cut-off mark do we need to join Genetic Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  14. Top 20 Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get structural engineering after scoring 166 rank in SRMEE?
  16. List of top 20 engineering colleges in tamilnadu?
  17. Best colleges in Kerala/Tamilnadu to do correspondence in M.Tech civil
  18. Which degree should I choose to make a career in Nanotechnology in Electronics
13th February 2019, 01:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MSc(Maternity Nursing) admission in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

=> M.Sc. Maternity Nursing or Master of Science in Maternity Nursing is a postgraduate Nursing programme.

=> For the admission of M.Sc. Maternity Nursing course, the candidate should have passed bachelor degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the bachelor degree for the admission of M.Sc. Maternity Nursing course is 50%.

=> The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test score in the SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?