18th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MTech in Computer Science & Engineering. Can I know about the criteria for admission in Central College of Engineering & Management for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  2. Course structure of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  3. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  4. Admission criteria to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  5. Eligibility to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  6. Admission procedure to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  7. Eligibility to study BE(Irrigation & Water Management) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  8. Eligibility to get admission to study M.Phil(Commerce) at Bharath College of Science & Management?
  9. Which college is better in between Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science and Institute of Engineering & Technology, DAVV to study M.Tech(Electronics & Communication)?
  10. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  11. Admission criteria to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  12. Admission criteria to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  13. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS from London College of Science & Technology? When to approach for admission?
  14. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure to study ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  16. Admission procedure to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  18. Admission procedure to study BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [New]
19th May 2018, 10:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?

Admission Criteria to pursue MTech in Computer Science & Engineering is as follows.

The candidate must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Science & Engineering from a recognized university or an equivalent degree i.e. AMIE in appropriate branch to be eligible.

Also the candidate must have qualified in GATE entrance exams.

Admission will be based on the valid score of GATE.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Remove @
19th May 2018, 05:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MTech in Computer Science & Engineering. Can I know about the criteria for admission in Central College of Engineering & Management for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Those candidates who have passed BE or BTech in Computer Science & Engineering or relevant subject are eligible to apply for the MTech Computer Science & Engineering in Central College of Engineering & Management. Admission to the MTech Computer Science & Engineering is done on the basis of GATE score. Candidates can contact the Central College of Engineering & Management for more details. Central College of Engineering & Management website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?