20th April 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I am not finding GATE exam interested, why?

sir i have apply for gate exam and currently i am doing coaching for it but now my interest in gate examination is totally lost. I don't want to prepare for it but when i see my colleagues who are too desperate towards gate i get frustate on myself..?

1st May 2014, 07:58 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: I am not finding GATE exam interested, why?

GATE exam is also for the students who completed the degree in any branch of science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, and many more. Yes it is true that It is So important but It is not so easy . In this Exam the student Faced Many Type Of questions Like their Branches which they read in their text books, then they face Mathematics which very tricky, Then they face most important subject that is Aptitude which is the General Knowledge. So this exam is not so easy or not harder.

If you give seven to eight hours a day then you get a good rank easily but you should completely read your textbook first. GATE result is out after one month of the examinations. The result of the candidate show the total marks secured by a candidate in the exam, the GATE score secured, the rank and the cut off mark of the candidate for several categories in the Student's paper. The secured score is valid upto two years from the date of result announcement of the student. The secured score card is issued to the qualified student.

Some students who have weakness in the technical subjects they face many problems in this exam. This exam has three hour duration. In this Duration the students have to face 65 questions which is Hundred Marks. In the questions there are two type of questions that is Multiple answer type and numerical answer type which does not contain any options of the answer and that had to solve by the student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?