18th March 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BHU to study Economics in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?

Hello,
I am studying in class 12 in Commerce stream.
I want to take admission in BHU for
doing Graduation in Economics.
What is the procedure to take admission there?

1st May 2015, 05:01 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BHU to study Economics in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Those candidates who have studied the Economics subject at 12th standard are eligible for Graduation in Economics course. Since, 12th standard Commerce includes one major subject as as Economics subject. You can get admission to the B. A Economics course after completing 12th standard. Since, you are interested to get admission for BA Economics through BHU, you required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the BHU. Admission of students is done on the basis of written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.

Official website - http://bhu.ac.in/
8th May 2015, 06:13 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Procedure to get admission in BHU to study Economics in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
You have to apply for the JEE Entrance exam, as you can get admission in BHU through JEE Exam only. There is no any other option for the admission in BHU for Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?