15th April 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Is PhD in Sociology course offered in BHU? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I am doing my M.A. in Sociology and I want
to study PhD in Sociology but from BHU.
Kindly tell me, BHU offers this course?
If yes, then what is the procedure for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  2. How to get admission for doing Ph.D in Sociology?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  4. Colleges and guidelines for PhD Sociology?
  5. How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.
  6. How can I get admission in ICAR or BHU to study PhD in Horticulture?
  7. How can I get admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in India if studying M.S. in Iran? How much does it costs?
  8. Details of pursuing PhD in Sociology at Calicut University?
  9. Detailed information about Ph.D in Sociology?
  10. How to take admission in M.A Sociology after doing B.A in Sociology? Procedure for admission?
  11. BHU entrance question paper of Sociology?
  12. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  13. Possibility to study M.A.(Sociology) in BHU for B.A.(Economics) candidate?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  15. Is PhD(Sociology) offered in Hindi Medium at JNU?
  16. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Universities offering PhD in Sociology course through Distance Learning in India? Eligibility to get admission? -- [New]
  18. Detailed information about the universities/colleges offering admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in New Delhi?
24th April 2015, 01:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PhD in Sociology course offered in BHU? Procedure to get admission?

Yes, PhD is offered by BHU in the field of Sociology. You can pursue PhD in Sociology from BHU after completion of your M.A. course in Sociology. The detailed procedure of admission along with other details of PhD course in BHU have been provided in the document attached below. Kindly refer to the attachment below and get all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ph.D_BHU.pdf(24.22 MB, 415 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?