14th October 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Pharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) in Madhira Institute of Technology and Science?

I want to get admission in Madhira Institute of Technology and Science for M.Pharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) course. Can I know the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does IIT Pune is a best one to get good job through civil engineering?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Polymer Science and Rubber Technology course in Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan? Will I have to learn Japanese language?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Engineering course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA? Possibility get direct admission if become JEE Main topper?
  5. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?
  6. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani-First Semester Numerical Analysis (AAOC C341) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. What is the meaning of B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia to study MS course? -- [New]
  9. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  10. Details about top 20 engineering colleges in Rangareddy for Mechanical Engineering
  11. In which BITS can I get after scoring 273?
  12. Which NIT will I get after scoring 1479 in GATE?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  14. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  15. List of first 50 Engineering Colleges in Madya Pradesh?
  16. Best computer engineering colleges in India?
  17. Can I get a seat for M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics after scoring 1990 rank in PGECET?
  18. Which college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring a cutoff of 30.726
21st October 2016, 06:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Pharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) in Madhira Institute of Technology and Science?

To take admission under the course of M.Pharma (Pharmaceutical Analysis)
at MITS, candidates must have completed their Graduation degree in Pharmacy from a recognised University.
Admission is based on the performance in the Entrance examination. Candidates must have to qualify in the GPAT examination in order to take admission under the said course.
21st October 2016, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Pharm(Pharmaceutical Analysis) in Madhira Institute of Technology and Science?

To get admission to study M.Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Analysis) in Madhira Institute of Technology and Science, you should have passed B.Pharmacy course from a recognised university. You have to appear and qualify the PGECET examination conducted by your respective state board and participate in counselling process to get admission in M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis) course in Madhira Institute of Technology and Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?