18th April 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia to study MS course?

Hello sir, I am studying Mechanical engineering from IIT, Delhi and want to know procedure to get admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia to study MS course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden to study MS in Wave Physics?
  2. List of colleges offering MS program in Russia? Expenses to study MS in Russia?
  3. Does Moscow State University provides MBBS course?
  4. Can I take admission in Russia if don't pass supplementary exam?
  5. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for studying particle Physics?
  8. Does IIT Pune is a best one to get good job through civil engineering?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  10. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) to do Ph.D after M.Sc Applied Physics?
  11. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  12. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) in Holy Cross Institute of Management & Technology?
  13. Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  15. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  16. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  17. Application form for JPSC for senior teachers recruitment?
  18. Admission procedure, course duration, fee expenses and specializations available to study Medicine Post Graduation course in India for MD holder of Russia?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?