1st July 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get a free seat in M.Sc. (Food Technology and Nutrition) course in SV University?

How to get a free seat in M.Sc. (Food Technology and Nutrition) course in SV University?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  2. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  3. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  4. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  5. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  6. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  7. Is there any part time MSc or diploma course in food and nutrition, Food Technology or Food Science for working employees?
  8. How to apply for Ph.D and internship from AIMS after completing MSc in food and nutrition with 78% marks?
  9. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  10. How to join M.Phil in Anna University after completion of M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc in food nutrition dietetics
  12. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition?
  15. How to get admitted in MSc in food and nutrition in JD Birla college under Jadavpur University?
  16. How to do M.Tech degree in food and nutrition biotechnology in CFTRI university, Mysore
  17. List of top 10 colleges providing M.Sc in Food Technology?
  18. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure?
30th November 2015, 08:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a free seat in M.Sc. (Food Technology and Nutrition) course in SV University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you are interested to get admission to M.Sc in Food Technology and Nutrition through merit basis, then you must score more than 80% of marks in Bachelor Degree and should have good academic records as well.

The applicant must hold the Bachelor Degree in science stream with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized university and relaxation will be given up to 5% of marks. An applicant must attain the age of 17 years and should not attain the age of 22 years at the of admission.

The application forms are normally available during the month of April/May. The candidate can download the application form from the official website of the concerned university.

Official website - www.svuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?