26th July 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Tech for a candidate who has scored 616 marks in GATE(ECE)? List of colleges for admission?

Hello everyone,
My GATE score for ECE is 616 marks. In which college I should apply to opt for M.Tech? I am totally unaware of M.Tech admission procedure. Please help me with this problem.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in UK which offers admission to study MS program for a candidate who has scored 304 marks in GRE?
  2. Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?
  3. Procedure to get admission for M.Ed course being a candidate having scored 63% of marks in B.Ed course?
  4. List of colleges in Chennai for a candidate who has scored 23.2 marks in TANCET-MBA?
  5. Can I get admission in M.E/M.Tech(IT) after scoring 21 marks? List of the colleges?
  6. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to do M.com from recognised university having 43% in B.Com?
  8. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
  9. Which college preferable, either in Maharashtra, in Chhattisgarh or in UP? I have secured 182443 rank in AIEEE
  10. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  11. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 62 marks in COMEDK?
  12. List of colleges which offer B.A.(English) in Chandigarh for a candidate who has scored 78 marks in 12th English?
  13. List of colleges offering admission to a candidate who has scored 75 marks in MAT?
  14. How should I do MBA in Abroad?
  15. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has scored 453.5 marks in February MAT?
  16. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  17. List of the colleges that I can get after scoring 101 marks in UPCPMT?
  18. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 43 marks in MPPET?
2nd August 2015, 10:43 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Tech for a candidate who has scored 616 marks in GATE(ECE)? List of colleges for admission?

Hello friend..

First of all I congratulate you that you have secured very nice score the GATE exam

Since your GATE score is good you can get admission in reputed colleges

List of colleges priority wise in which you can apply for MTech course:

-- IISC Bangalore

-- IIT's

-- NSIT Delhi

-- Top NIT's

From my opinion you have to go to the previous year cutoff of different IIT and Nit's...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round1.pdf(137.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round2.pdf(137.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round3.pdf(137.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf CCMT2014 Cutoff List-Round4.pdf(136.3 KB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?