I want to apply for openmat exam
for admission in mba in ignou
can somebody tell me the procedure
as i am in bangalore?
please help me

23rd December 2014, 05:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT?

IGNOU Indira Gandhi National Open University conduct OPENMAT exam every year. IGNOU OPENMAT XXXVII exam is going to be held in " February 2015" . Basically this OPENMAT examination is for admission to MBA Master of Business Administration, PGDM Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Diploma in Management, PGDOM, PGDMM Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management, PGDHRM and PGDPMP Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice programs. To be eligible for this IGNOU OPENMAT examination, applicants must have a "Graduation" in any disciplines from a recognized university with 03 years of Managerial or Professional experience. Candidates from ICAI, CA, Engineering, Medicine, ICSI, Law are also eligible to apply for this IGNOU OPENMAT Examination.

Click here for IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form : http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/student...nanouncement/1

How to Apply for IGNOU OPENMAT:
1) Candidates can download their IGNOU OPENMAT Program Application form and prospectus from the link provided above.
2) Candidates are required to fill up the form carefully with proper details and must send DD Demand Draft / PO of Rs.1050/- drawn in favour of "IGNOU payable at New Delhi/ City of Regional Centre" must reach the following address.
3) Application form along with required document must be sent by speed post or Registered post.
4) Application Must Reach:
The Registrar (SED),
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University),
Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi - 110068
23rd December 2014, 06:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I want to apply for openmat exam
for admission in mba in ignou
can somebody tell me the procedure
as i am in bangalore?
please help me
Application procedure for OPENMAT exam:-

Interested candidates need to check the official website of IGNOU at www.ignou.ac.in.

Download the application form

Mention all essential details in form.

After completely fill up the form applicants should attach the entire required document belonging to age, qualification.

Send the completed application to the address

Communication address

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068”
2nd August 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it very difficult to cleared all 21 papers( MBA ) witout tuitor.? Please help ...becoz I can't afford for tuition and also I don't have suitable time as I m working in a private firm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?