5th September 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.com from recognised university having 43% in B.Com?

I m a graduate(B.COM HONS.) with 43%. I want to persue post-graduation from a recognised university. so is it possible to do M.COM from a recognised university?

10th September 2014, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.com from recognised university having 43% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a graduate(B.COM HONS.) with 43%. I want to persue post-graduation from a recognised university. so is it possible to do M.COM from a recognised university?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for M.Com course after B.Com course. But you have scored very low marks in B.Com course. So, you have very less chance to get admission for M.Com course in reputed colleges. Most of the colleges required at least 50% marks in graduation in order to get admission to M.Com course. Since, you have completed a bachelor degree in commerce stream. you may get first preference at the time of admission to M.Com course.

Master of Commerce (M.Com) is an undergraduate course in the area of Commerce. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course study helps the candidate to develop skills in Accounting and Management field.

M. Com Eligibility Criteria: -
  • A Bachelor’s degree in any field is required to apply for Master of Commerce course.
  • To get admission in top institutes one should have scored at least 50% marks in the graduation level and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.
  • The admission for this course is based on overall performance in the entrance exam and bachelor degree score.

M.Com Colleges in India:-
  • Aligarh Muslim university
  • Amity University
  • Banaras Hindu University
  • Dayalbagh Educational Institute
  • St.Xavier’s College, Kolkata
  • Shri Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics,Mumbai
  • Shri Ram College Of Commerce, Delhi
  • Jamia Millia Islamia University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?