6th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  2. How many Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering seats are available in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?
  4. How may I study B.E(Aeronautical engineering)? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm doing diploma in fabrication technology and erection engineering
  5. Scope of studying Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering?
  6. How to join RAW after passing diploma in fabrication technology and erection engineering
  7. Career options after diploma in Garment fabrication technology?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  9. In which stream i can take admission in B.Tech after Diploma in Fabrication Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in Erode Institute of Chemical Technology Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical & Communication Engineering in BES Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Technology in Central India Institute of Polytechnic?
  13. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  15. After completing one diploma course can we get lateral entry into another diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Information Technology in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  17. Procedure of admission in Diploma Engineering course at Al-Kabir Polytechnic? Fees to study this course?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
13th February 2023, 02:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute?

The admission is based on merit based to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology and Erection Engineering.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology and Erection Engineering is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?