5th July 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MCA(Software Systems) in Guru Nanak Dev University?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MCA in Software Systems in Guru Nanak Dev University. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MCA(Software Systems) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  2. Course structure of MCA(Software Systems) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  3. Whether Guru Nanak Dev University offers MA(Religious Studies)?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MA(Religious Studies) in Guru Nanak Dev University? -- [New]
  5. Can I do M.A English from GNDU Amritsar? I have done graduation with 48%
  6. Question bank and study material to prepare for LLB entrance in Punjab University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  7. Eligibility to study M.A.(Commercial Arts) in Guru Nanak Dev University for B.A. graduate?
  8. How to do M.A in History as private from Guru Nanak Dev university, Amritsar?
  9. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
  10. Is Guru Nanak Dev University offering B.Ed from distance learning
  11. Can I do correspondence M.Phil from Guru Nanak Dev University
  12. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I do correspondence course in Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Guru Nanak Dev University? Procedure to apply for the course?
  14. Admission procedure to study MA(Religious Studies) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  15. Which institute to join for diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. Benefits of studying MA(Religious Studies) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  17. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in Zoology at Punjab University after M.Sc from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar?
7th July 2018, 05:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MCA(Software Systems) in Guru Nanak Dev University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MCA in Software Systems in Guru Nanak Dev University. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Admission to the MCA course in Guru Nanak Dev University is done on the basis of the Entrance Test conducted by the Coordinator. Eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to study MCA in Guru Nanak Dev University. Candidates with BBA/BCom/BSc (Hons) Economics or graduate in any stream with Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications / Computer Science / Quantitative Techniques as one of the subjects with 50% marks in aggregate or bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate with mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 are eligible to study MCA in Guru Nanak Dev University.
8th July 2018, 08:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MCA(Software Systems) in Guru Nanak Dev University?

Entrance Examination available to pursue MCA in Software Systems in Guru Nanak Dev University:

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to pursue MCA (Master of Computer Applications) course from Guru Nanak Dev University.

If you have passed BBA or B.Com or B.Sc from a recognized university then I can say that you are eligible to pursue MCA in Software Systems.

If you have completed Bachelor's degree in any stream with Statistics or Mathematics or Computer Maintenance or IT or Computer Applications..etc., from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

You should have studied Mathematics at 12th level and then must have done Graduation. Hence, if you meet the required eligibility criteria then I can say that you are eligible to pursue this course.
15th July 2018, 08:29 PM
Anushka Kashyap
Member+

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications.

There is no such specific entrance exam for MCA course. Any college itself conducts an entrance test for MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?