18th September 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

After completing MD in Philippines can I do internship in India after passing MCI?

hello, iam from india and iam studying my md(mbbs)in philippines.
after completing my course should i do an internship in india after passing mci.
and another thing is that iam interested to do radiology (md)in india.can i do my pg course in india.

please tell me the procedures .

Related Questions:
  1. Medicine graduates from Phillipines moved to Delhi High Court
  2. Can we sit for MCI without housejob? Does India recognize house job/internship done from outside India?
  3. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  4. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  5. Which Post Graduate Degree in Medicine is available in India without giving MCI Exam? Which colleges are good to pursue PG in Medicine in Russia or Ucrain?
  6. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  7. When will I get the TET certificate? I want to know about the screen test
  8. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University?
  9. What is the full form of MS? Details about it?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MCI after passing 12th with science group?
  11. Am i eligible for MCI eligibility certificate after passing intermediate in one sitting
  12. Is foreign PG Medical degree recognized by MCI in India?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Internship in abroad if passed BDS in India?
  14. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  15. Is there any bachelor degree like MBBS after completing internship in RML hospital? Am I eligible for UPSC?
  16. How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?
  17. MCI eligibility for Ukraine MBBS student -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
18th May 2017, 05:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing MD in Philippines can I do internship in India after passing MCI?

You need to clear MCI screening test after completing MBBS or MD from Philippines. Without passing it, you won't become eligible for further studies in India and even for practice.

Hence, just apply for MCI screening test after completing degree from abroad. Clear it and then you will be able to study or practice in India.
15th July 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing MD in Philippines can I do internship in India after passing MCI?

Is that neccesary to do internship in india after completing md in philippines?
15th July 2020, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

MBBS student from graduated from Phillipines have to do further internship in India, but those are west Bengal citizens are directly allowed to practice without internship??? How it is happening?
3rd September 2020, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

After passing 3years MD courses,is it compulsory for any period of internship period??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?