6th April 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Masters in Food through distance learning in Punjab?

hi.. i did b-tech(food tech), can i do masters in food through dist. learning in punjab..? plz do reply

Related Questions:
  1. What is the course which I need to take to do distance learning in masters of town planning?
  2. What is the fee structure and different learning centres available in Punjab for doing Ph.D in distance mode? -- [New]
  3. What are the job aspects after masters in food tech in Punjab? I am doing masters degree in food technology
  4. What should I do to complete masters in food through distance mode in Maharashtra?
  5. What is the procedure which I need to follow to do masters in business management through distance learning?
  6. Should I do masters in Law by distance learning or regular? I have scored 48% in graduation
  7. Is it possible to do Masters in social work from IGNOU through distance learning while doing regular masters?
  8. Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?
  9. Courses available to study for B.Sc(Home Science) male graduate?
  10. Which are the distant learning universities in India offering masters in Food and Nutrition? Is there any degree course in Diabetology?
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  12. Government colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy course both regular and distance learning?
  13. List of Universities offering Masters in Geology in Distance Learning?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do masters in statistics after CDAC through distance mode?
  16. Is Msc IT from PTU valuable? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for NET exam after doing MCA from Punjab Technical University through distance learning
  18. Can I go for the entrance exam of food inspector after masters in Food and Nutrition?
5th July 2011, 12:27 AM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Can I do Masters in Food through distance learning in Punjab?

Hi,

Sure you can do a master degree of food through dist. in Punjab.

Then your working place will be change and you have many opportunity after your master degree in food tech...
26th February 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Masters in Food through distance learning in Punjab?

can u give any idea of colleges through which i can do my masters in food? i want to do it through distance mode .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?