7th October 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do PhD being an MPT postgraduate in Cardiothoracic & Intensive Care? Preferable subject?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my MPT in Cardiothoracic & Intensive Care and now wish to pursue PhD. Please guide me regarding the eligibility criteria and also about the subject which I can select for my PhD programme after MPT?
Regards-
Poonam

Related Questions:
  1. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  2. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Anesthesia being a MPT postgraduate?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Pharmacology & Toxicology for M.Pharma postgraduate?
  5. Eligibility for PhD Anatomy/Physiology after MPT Orthopaedics?
  6. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  7. In which subject I should apply for UGC-NET to pursue PhD in Accounting? Eligibility to study for MBA postgraduate?
  8. Why it is necessary to appear in Subject GRE? Is it preferable for PhD in Biotechnology?
  9. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?
  10. How to join in integrated Ph.D after completing B.Pharm? Which is more preferable?
  11. Is MCH in Cardiovascular and Thoracic from BJ Medical College Pune recognized by medical council of India?
  12. List of colleges which offer PhD to MPT(Cardiology) candidate in Delhi? Requirements to get admission?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  14. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  15. Which are the PG courses apart from MPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. For which subject I should apply to study PhD in JNU for M.A.(International Relations) postgraduate?
  17. How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience?
  18. Detailed information about ICAR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Foods & Nutrition) postgraduate?
22nd October 2015, 06:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD being an MPT postgraduate in Cardiothoracic & Intensive Care? Preferable subject?

Yes, surely you can go for PH.D with this qualification. Just make sure that you score above 55% marks in your post graduation which is the minimum criteria for admission. Admission will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview.

Subject will be according to your post graduation studies. You can't go for any other subject which is not related to your post graduation.
21st December 2021, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do PhD being an MPT postgraduate in Cardiothoracic & Intensive Care? Preferable subject?

Can I do phd in anatomy after completing MPT (neurology)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?