8th November 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i be eligible for Lecturer post after post graduation in Pharmacy?

I have completed my post graduation in general microbiology. Can i be eligible for Lecturer post?

Related Questions:
9th November 2015, 06:46 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i be eligible for Lecturer post after post graduation in Pharmacy?

Candidates who have done master's degree in pharmacy are eligible for the lecturer post but you have to appear for the National Eligibility Test and clear the exam to get job as a lecturer in any government college.

For NET exam conducted by the UGC twice every year, candidate must have at least 55% marks in master's degree. Final year post graduation candidates can also apply for the exam.

The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years and there is no upper age limit for Lectureship.

You can get more details at www.ugc.ac.in.
9th November 2015, 07:25 AM
shushma143

Default Re: Can i be eligible for Lecturer post after post graduation in Pharmacy?

Hello friend...

Yes defiantly you can eligible for Lecture post after post graduation in Pharmacy..

Qualification for Lecture post

1.Post graduation completed

2.Good speaking Skills

Salary for Lecture post is you can get every month 20000 to 25000
9th November 2015, 03:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for lecturer post in private colleges directly if you have post graduation. Selection will be based on performance in interview and your credentials. You will be appointed for teaching microbiology subject only.

For government lecturer posts you need to qualify exams like NET/SET. Once you clear any of these tests with an excellent score then you can apply for government lecturer posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?