21st November 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission in M.A English literature from MU after 12 years of gap?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.
How to get admission for M.A English literature from Mumbai university after twelve years of gap?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  2. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  3. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  5. Age limits for those who have a long gap between graduation and masters?
  6. Information regarding best universities providing M.A in English literature
  7. How much percentage is needed in graduation to join MA English Literature?
  8. Syllabus and previous years papers for admission test on English Literature of EFLU Hyderabad
  9. Marks in post graduation for doing Ph.D in English Literature?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  11. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  15. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  16. How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services
  17. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  18. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
21st November 2015, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in M.A English literature from MU after 12 years of gap?

There isn't any upper age limit for post graduation courses in most of the universities. If you have valid reason for you gap then you won't face any problem during admission. Just make sure that you have for degree qualification with good marks.

Admission is announced every year and you have to apply according to the guidelines. Top universities give admission based on marks in graduation. You can also go for distance mode M.A English course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?