1st August 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in M.Sc chemistry at JNU, Delhi being a B.Sc ZPC (Zoology, Physics, Chemistry) candidate?

I am D.Bhavya currently studying B.Sc ZPC (zoology,physics, chemistry) with triple major in Tirupati. I have completed my intermediate (Biology,Physics,Chemistry) with 97% marks . Kindly inform me whether I am eligible for M.Sc Chemistry in JNU, Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  2. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  3. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  4. How to do MSc through zoology after completing BSc through Chemistry?
  5. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  6. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  7. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  9. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  10. Examination pattern of AIIMS M.Sc Biotechnology? Physics and Chemistry are compulsory? Institutes in Delhi providing admission in M.Sc Biotechnology or Microbiology?
  11. How to do MSc chemistry after BSc in zoology majors
  12. Percentage required and procedure to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry in JNU?
  13. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after reading chemistry and botany? I am a BSc Zoology student
  14. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student
  15. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  16. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Chemistry after doing BSc with Chemistry, Biotech and Zoology?
  17. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  18. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
2nd August 2016, 11:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in M.Sc chemistry at JNU, Delhi being a B.Sc ZPC (Zoology, Physics, Chemistry) candidate?

Yes, you can apply for the above mentioned course after completion of your graduation, there is no such problem in it. You will however have to appear for an entrance test conducted by JNU in order to test the abilities of students to get admission in the course. Once you have successfully completed the course, you will be most eligible or admission and thus, can continue with your studies further on.
5th August 2016, 12:29 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in M.Sc chemistry at JNU, Delhi being a B.Sc ZPC (Zoology, Physics, Chemistry) candidate?

I am happy to say you that definitely you are eligible to study M.Sc in Chemistry at JNU after the completion of your B.Sc with Zoology, Physics and Chemistry.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation from a recognised University with Chemistry as a subject are eligible to opt for M.Sc in Chemistry at JNU, there is no problem in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?