1st August 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I convert my M.Com regular to correspondence mode?

I have completed my 1st Year M.Com in e-commerce. But due to the strictness in my job timings I want to opt for a correspondence option for same course from Mumbai University directly. Is it possible? Also, how much would be the fees? Kindly revert me on [email protected]. It would be a great help, if someone is able to give me a solution.

2nd August 2016, 11:15 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I convert my M.Com regular to correspondence mode?

You can apply for distance education or correspondence course for doing 2nd year M.Tech but may not get the same subject. While applying check the subjects, if you think they are the same then go for that. Even though you wish to complete your post graduation then apply. Fees will be around INR 8000-10000/- or may be more.
2nd August 2016, 11:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I a sorry to say that you cannot convert your regular mode of education degree to correspondence medium as there is no such provision for it. You will either have to continue with your studies in regular medium or you can get admission all over again in distance mode, other than that there is no other option.
5th August 2016, 12:34 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible by any mean that you can convert your regular M.Com course to correspondence course. You must have to complete your Education through regular mode or you can restart this course through distance education.
Otherwise there is no other possible mean.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?