26th November 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MCA if my BCA 2nd year result is pending?

Respected Sir, I am a BCA 2nd year student my result is pending but it will be announced in the last year. I want to know that can I apply for MCA if my BCA 2nd year result is pending? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in MCA while my results are pending?
  2. Can I study MCA after completing BCA if studied Biology in 12th?
  3. This my last allowed attempt year for JECA examination for MCA, but my result will still be pending for the qualifying examination, what to do?
  4. Can I apply for admission into MCA course in Banasthali Vidhyapith after 59% marks in 1st and 2nd year of BCA?
  5. Procedure to apply for MCA after completing BCA?
  6. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  7. 12th Arts without Maths : Am I eligible to do MCA after completing my BCA?
  8. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  9. Am I eligible for MCA after studying BCA final year?
  10. Direct admission in MCA 2nd year after BCA, possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do MCA after studying BCA?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  13. Eligibility to study MCA for B.A.(Mathematics) 2nd year student? How to apply?
  14. Eligibility of Wipro Campus recruitment for MCA 2nd year student with 62% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 56.3% in B.Sc?
  15. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  16. Am I eligible to study MCA in Abroad being a Distance BCA student?
  17. Can I be eligible to do MCA from IP university after doing BCA?
  18. Am I eligible to get education loan while doing BCA 2nd year? -- [New]
28th November 2016, 07:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MCA if my BCA 2nd year result is pending?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. To be eligible to pursue MCA course, you should have passed three years BCA course or an equivalent from a recognised university. Admissions in MCA course are offered through entrance examination conducted by the respective university. Since, your BCA 2nd year is not released, you can't apply for MCA course. After declaration of the results of your BCA second year or after completion of your BCA third year, you are eligible to pursue MCA course.
28th November 2016, 09:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MCA if my BCA 2nd year result is pending?

If you haven't completed your BCA degree, then you won't be eligible for MCA admission even if you qualify the entrance exam. The basic requirement is a BCA degree which needs to be fulfilled first.

Hence, you have to make sure that your second year gets cleared, if you don't want any problems during MCA admission.
29th November 2016, 12:48 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you will have to complete your graduation degree first and after completing your graduation only you will be most eligible to apply for admission in MCA course.

Therefore, I would suggest you to complete your graduation first and then opt for higher studies from a recognized university.
29th November 2016, 12:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a BCA 2nd year student my result is pending but it will be announced in the last year. I want to know that can I apply for MCA if my BCA 2nd year result is pending? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible to apply for MCA course. Final year of BCA degree holder candidates are eligible for MCA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with Mathematics or Computer Science from a recognized University are eligible for MCA course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?