15th June 2017, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed after B.Tech in biotechnology?

I am Rupa did B.Tech in biotechnology. I stepped into teaching profession and I have 5 years’ experience too. But I am not eligible to do B.Ed. I have a question that can I do D.Ed after that B.Ed. Is this possible? Please guide me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  2. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Can I do Biotechnology with Biology background and without Maths after 12th? Institutes in India offering such course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for CSIR after pursing integrated B.Tech and M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology having done B.Tech in Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering and M.Tech in Technology Management? Am I eligible for CSIR NET Exam?
  6. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  7. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  10. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  11. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
  13. Exams for which a Btech in Biotechnology student can appear?
  14. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  16. Is BSc biotechnology student with B.Ed Biology eligible for TET exam?
  17. Good companies for doing job after btech biotechnology?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after completing B.Sc (H) in Instrumentation? Which other courses can I pursue? -- [New]
15th June 2017, 10:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed after B.Tech in biotechnology?

Yes, you can go for B.Ed course after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology.

To apply for B.Ed course, all you need is you just have to complete the graduation.

As you have done B.Tech course then you can go for it.
16th June 2017, 12:05 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of your B.Tech in Biotechnology course from a recognised university. Only candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Commerce/ Arts stream from a recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course. So, being a B.Tech holder in Biotechnology, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course.
16th June 2017, 12:49 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Rupa did B.Tech in biotechnology. I stepped into teaching profession and I have 5 years’ experience too. But I am not eligible to do B.Ed. I have a question that can I do D.Ed after that B.Ed. Is this possible? Please guide me?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Ed after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology course. To get admission for B.Ed from a recognized university, the candidate must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized university. The admission will be based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
16th June 2017, 08:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, you are eligible for B.Ed and D.Ed both course.

You can choose Mathematics or English subject for B.Ed course because both subject are in B.Tech course. You have completed both subject which are contain 200 marks.

But your B.Techh marks must be above 50%.
17th June 2017, 12:10 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Any graduate can apply for B.Ed entrance exam. There is no exemption for B.Tech biotechnology graduates. You can easily get admission in B.Ed for science subject.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. You can surely do D.Ed, but it will not be beneficial for a graduate.
17th June 2017, 12:16 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed your Bachelors degree course in Biotechnology, you are very much eligible for the B.Ed course from a recognised University.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for the B.Ed course.
17th June 2017, 08:23 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

D.Ed. is an acronym for Diploma in Education. It is a one year duration diploma course in Education. After possessing D.Ed., one become eligible to work as nursery teachers.

The eligibility criteria required for getting admission in D.Ed. course are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 in Science or Arts stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate .

-The age limit to apply for the course is from 18 years to 36 years .There is relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years for the SC/ST/BC candidates .

-The candidate who wishes to join D.Ed. course has to appear in the Common Entrance Test conducted by the respective State for this purpose. The Common Entrance Test for D.ed. course is conducted by almost all states of India.
17th June 2017, 11:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology course. There is a certain educational qualification required to pursue B.Ed course.

>> You must have completed Bachelor Degree or Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with B.Tech in Biotechnology course, I am sure you are eligible to pursue this course

>> In general, the minimum percentage required in Graduation to pursue this course is 50 % marks.
30th June 2021, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for b. Ed after completing my b tech in biotechnology?
15th July 2021, 08:30 PM
Singhskomal

You are eligible for b.ed (Bachelor's in education)
Must clear you Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% from recognised University.
Than you are eligible for b.ed degree.
21st October 2021, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech in biotechnology can I choose mathematics in b.e.d or what are the subjects that can I choose in b.e.d please provide me the answer
21st December 2021, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed after M.Tech in biotechnology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?