30th March 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Lecturer of B.Tech(CSE/IT) if completed MCA and M.Tech(CSE)?

Sir,
I am a MCA & M.Tech(CSE) degree holder.
Am I eligible for Lecturer post Teaching
to B.Tech(CSE/IT) students?
Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. JMI MCA entrance exam date?
  2. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  4. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  5. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  6. Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  8. Can I be eligible for SET or NET after completing MCA?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  10. Can I be eligible for lecturer post in B.Ed college after qualifying B.A with 49%?
  11. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  12. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  13. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  14. Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in Tamil Nadu Government and Aided colleges having completed M.Phil in Physics and doing Ph.D?
  15. Am i eligible for government degree college lecturer after completing MBA HR
  16. How to become a government lecturer after completing B.A LLM exam
  17. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer of B.Tech(CSE/IT) if completed MCA and M.Tech(CSE)?
3rd April 2015, 06:36 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Lecturer of B.Tech(CSE/IT) if completed MCA and M.Tech(CSE)?

Yes of course, but you have to crack the NET/SET examination to join Lectures in reputed colleges and university. NET i.e National Eligibility Test is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year for admission to JRF and Lectures. To apply for NET Exam, you should have completed master degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for reserved candidates. Those who are appearing in the final year of master degree may also apply. NET Exam notification is not yet released, but you can expect the notification in the month of April/May in the official website of UGCNET.
4th April 2015, 08:10 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Lecturer of B.Tech(CSE/IT) if completed MCA and M.Tech(CSE)?

There are two ways to become lecturer in India which are following :

01. Candidate must have passed post graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university and must have secured at least 55% marks in PG degree and 50% marks in UG course.

02. Candidate should have passed NET - National Eligibility Test or SLET - State Lecturer Eligibility Test and have minimum marks required to pass.

If a candidate have above mentioned qualification then he/she can become lecturer in government school/college so first of all you should have to apply for NET/SLET exam in which NET is conducted twice a year - First in June and Second in December of the year and you can get more details about NET at the official website of UGC.

The other way to become lecturer is that you should have following qualification :

A master's degree in any stream from a reputed university with minimum 55% marks.

Candidate should have passed PhD course in relevant subject from a recognized university with completion of all necessary thesis etc.

So if you go for PhD then it will take three years to complete but being lecturer is sure and if you prepare for NET exam just give 06 months and qualify the test then you can easily become lecturer so both ways are right choose one which is suitable for you as per your time.
5th April 2015, 09:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a MCA & M.Tech(CSE) degree holder.
Am I eligible for Lecturer post Teaching
to B.Tech(CSE/IT) students?
Please help me to know about this.
You have completed MCA and M.Tech in CSE so you are eligible for lecturer post in private engineering college as a Assistant professor. Also you are eligible for part time lecturer in government college.

But if you have completed Ph.D degree or qualify on UGC NET/SET/SLET exam then you are eligible for full time lecturer in government engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?