1st November 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completing MBA Education Management and having 10 years of experience?

Hello Sir, I am a B.A English graduate but I got only 48% marks. Next month I am going to complete MBA Education Management and I am sure I'll get 55% marks. Can I do B.Ed? Kindly let me know the procedure. From Past 3 years I am working as a KG teacher in Velammalvidhyashram. Totally I have 10 years of experience.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  2. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  3. Procedure to do part time Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA with 11 years of corporate experience? Which college to apply? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA degree with 75% marks?
  5. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Instrumentation as a project management? I have done MBA from United Business Institute
  6. Available jobs in India and Singapore after completing MBA in Hospital Management with 10 years of experience in healthcare field?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  8. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing MBA in International Business
  11. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing MBA in Finance (Distance Education)? Which is my subject code 08 Commerce or 17 Management?
  12. Am I eligible to study MBA in Oxford University if having 8 years of experience after completing B.Pharmacy?
  13. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in HR with 2 years of experience in HR
  15. Will I be eligible for MBA Hospitality management after completing my BSc Multimedia from annamalai university in distance education?
  16. Can I apply for NET if completed MBA(Executive Education) and having 9 years of work experience?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management after comlpetion of MBA in Madras University through distance education?
  18. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
3rd November 2016, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completing MBA Education Management and having 10 years of experience?

If you have got 50% marks or above in any post graduate degree, then you will be definitely eligible for B.Ed admission. Those who have only graduation with less than 50% marks, are not eligible for B.Ed admission.

Admission in B.Ed will be on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
3rd November 2016, 11:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completing MBA Education Management and having 10 years of experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a B.A English graduate but I got only 48% marks. Next month I am going to complete MBA Education Management and I am sure I'll get 55% marks. Can I do B.Ed? Kindly let me know the procedure. From Past 3 years I am working as a KG teacher in Velammalvidhyashram. Totally I have 10 years of experience.
If your masters degree marks is above 50% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?