9th September 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 43% and post graduation with 58% marks?

Dear Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 43% and post graduation with 58% marks? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  2. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  3. Am I eligible to do BEd if I scored 40 percentage marks in post graduation? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  5. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  7. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks?
  9. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of post graduation with 55% marks?
  10. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of post graduation course in Maths with 69.60% marks?
  15. Can I apply for B.Ed after graduation with 47% and post graduation with 64% marks?
  16. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  17. Am I eligible for sub inspector post in railways after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing graduation with 42%?
10th September 2016, 09:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 43% and post graduation with 58% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 43% and post graduation with 58% marks? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.
Your post graduation marks is above 50%, So you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?