26th November 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed after graduation with 47% and post graduation with 64% marks?

I have completed my graduation with 47% marks and post graduation with 64% marks. Am I eligible for B.Ed? I have heard that there is a boundation for general category of 50% in graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?
  3. Can I apply for B.Ed after graduation with 47% and post graduation with 64% marks?
  4. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  5. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  6. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  7. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  8. Am I eligible to do BEd if I scored 40 percentage marks in post graduation? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  10. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  11. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  12. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  13. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  14. B.Ed after having 40% graduation and 50% post graduation?
  15. Eligibility for campus recruitment after graduation with 59.99% and post graduation with 48.99%?
  16. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU with 45.9% in Graduation and 47.4% in Post Graduation having 9 yeas of Teaching experience?
  17. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  18. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
26th November 2016, 04:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed after graduation with 47% and post graduation with 64% marks?

Yes, you are correct that in order to pursue B.Ed. course you need to have at least 50℅ in your graduation level. However, this rule is followed by the government institutes only. Several private I statutes offering B.Ed. course do not have any such eligibility criteria. However, you might need to clear the entrance exams to get admission. Hence, if you want you can pursue B.Ed.course in private institutes with your educational qualification.
27th November 2016, 09:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed after graduation with 47% and post graduation with 64% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation with 47% marks and post graduation with 64% marks. Am I eligible for B.Ed? I have heard that there is a boundation for general category of 50% in graduation.
Your post graduation degree marks is above 50% marks then you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?