16th April 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science?

Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science? Can you please guide me in this? I am totally unaware of the eligibility criteria and it would be really helpful if you can brief me up with the complete details. Thanks!

16th April 2015, 09:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science?

No, you are not eligible join in Graduation course in Maths or any other stream without passing 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue Graduation course, you must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent examination in all subjects from a recognised board. Based upon your selection of course, you need to appear in an entrance examination or you can get direct admission in Graduation course. Since, you have not completed 12th standard, you are not eligible to join Graduation course.
16th April 2015, 12:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science?

No, you are not eligible to join in any graduation course, if you have not completed your 12th standard. To join in any Graduation course, a candidate must have completed 12th standard or any equivalent education. So, first try to complete your 12th standard. After completing of your 12th standard, you can apply for any Bachelor's course admission in any college.
17th April 2015, 08:28 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science? Can you please guide me in this? I am totally unaware of the eligibility criteria and it would be really helpful if you can brief me up with the complete details. Thanks!
Eligibility for B.Sc., Maths:-

You should qualify Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations, i.e., Class 12th of 10+2 school system or equivalent in maths stream.

So, you are not applicable for graduation. Kindly re appear for 12th exam. After passing 12th class, you can enroll for B.Sc Maths program.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?