21st July 2016, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in obstetrics and gynaecology after BPT?

Hi,

I have completed my bpt. I'm interested in studying masters in obstetrics and gynaecology in physiotherapy in USA. I request u to give me details about the universities offering this course and whether I am eligible for it. And if not what are the requirements.
Thank u. Kindly do the needful.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for Obstetric course? Can I apply for it while pursuing B.Pharmacy?
  2. Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?
  3. List of institutes which offer DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology course in Northern India?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course being a B.A.M.S graduate?
  6. How best is obstetrics and gynecology MD in PGIMER Chandigarh?
  7. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  8. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. A BAMS Doctor is PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  11. How to do Gynaec after doing MD in Obstetrics and Gynaecology?
  12. Can a BHMS holder study PG Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Procedure to get admission in best colleges? -- [New]
  13. Is there any correspondence course in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in India
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics for BAMS graduate?
  15. Eligibility to pursue certificate course in Gynecology & Obstetrics for B.U.M.S student?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and scope of Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  17. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  18. How lucrative is the career in Human Anatomy?

26th July 2016, 01:08 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in obstetrics and gynaecology after BPT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have completed my bpt. I'm interested in studying masters in obstetrics and gynaecology in physiotherapy in USA. I request u to give me details about the universities offering this course and whether I am eligible for it. And if not what are the requirements.
Thank u. Kindly do the needful.
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for Obstetrics and Gynaecology courses after completing BPT course. To get admission in Obstetrics and Gynaecology courses, the candidate must complete MBBS/(MD or MS) from a recognized university. Being a BPT Graduate you can prefer the Master degree courses such as,

- Master of Sports Physiotherapy
- Master of Physiotherapy in Orthopedics etc.

11th May 2021, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in obstetrics and gynaecology after BPT?

What best course i can do after BPT,?

1st July 2021, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Can i do MSc on pharmacology after bpt

7th October 2022, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to my masters other than physiotherapy if any courses are there then kindly please suggest me some courses

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?