27th July 2016, 12:39 AM
baby chaurasiya

What is the eligibility criteria for Obstetric course? Can I apply for it while pursuing B.Pharmacy?

Hello sir, I have completed my 12th with science and I have also completed B.Cc Microbiology, and now I'm studying B.Pharmacy , can I apply for the Obstetric course and what is the eligibility criteria for Obstetric course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and other requirements for Bangladeshi student to do MS in Obstetric and Gynaecology in West Bengal?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for summer training while pursuing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for pursuing masters in United States?
  4. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  5. From which colleges can I get do MSc Nursing in Obstetric in Ahmedabad? I have completed my BSc Nursing
  6. List of top universities in Germany? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for DNB examination after completing my FCPS in Obstetric and Gynec?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Calicut University for pursuing B.Ed Distance course? How can I apply for admission in the University?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing MSW from JNU? -- [New]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue BAMS course? How can I apply for the course?
  11. How can I apply for C-DAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure for the course?
  12. Should I have to appear in any exam to get scholarship to study B.Tech?
  13. Is there any Diploma course available related to Skin or Gynaecology or Obstetric?
  14. Am I eligible to do internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year in private college?
  15. When can I give the GATE exam? I am studying in first year engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria and suitable posts in KVS for B.Ed holder?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.P.Ed? Which college provide B.P.Ed three years course?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Agribusiness Management from ICAR? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
2nd September 2016, 10:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Obstetric course? Can I apply for it while pursuing B.Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby chaurasiya View Post
Hello sir, I have completed my 12th with science and I have also completed B.Cc Microbiology, and now I'm studying B.Pharmacy , can I apply for the Obstetric course and what is the eligibility criteria for Obstetric course?
If you wish to pursue Obstetrics course, then you may pursue it after 10+2 and even after pursuing your graduation course (say MBBS).

Graduation course in Obstetrics
B.V.Sc - Animal Reproduction, Gynaecology And Obstetrics
Eligibility - 10+2 passed with PCB

Post Graduation course in Obstetrics
M.P.T - Advanced P.T. In Obstetrics & Gynaecology
M.P.T - Obstetrics & Gynecology
M.S - Obstetrics And Gynaecology
M.Sc - Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing
Eligibility - after graduation

Diploma course in Obstetrics
Diploma - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Eligibility - 10+2 passed with PCB

Doctorate course in Obstetrics
M.D. - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Eligibility - after graduation
16th June 2022, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Obstetric course? Can I apply for it while pursuing B.Pharmacy?

Can I study pharmacy and still be a gynecologist?,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?